Associate Manager Process Sciences- Downstream Investigations
Regeneron is currently looking for an Associate Manger for our Process Sciences- Downstream Investigations team. This role supports the Process Sciences Department using small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis, troubleshooting, and investigation of manufacturing bioprocesses. The Associate Manager is responsible for the organization and oversight of daily operations of the department. In this fast-paced environment with a strong pipeline, you will have an opportunity to work on countless aspects of the process and business.
As an Associate Manager in Process Sciences, a typical day might include the following:
- Oversee a group in collaborative studies
- Participate in new technology initiative efforts and continuous improvement projects
- Responsible for leading, mentoring, and developing direct reports
- Performs technical investigations and crafts associated reports.
- Develops, writes, and reviews technical documents, including protocols, reports, and memos.
- Supervise scaled-down downstream purifications for investigational support
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for manufacturing downstream operations, data analysis and manufacturing support activities
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
- Produces and maintains accurate records
- Participates in process and quality risk assessments
- Participates in tech transfer activities
- Present experimental results to the management
This role might be for you if you:
- Have previous people management experience
- Have experience with lab skills in protein separation, filtration and purification using GE AKTA system
- Are comfortable with scale-down model development
- Have solid understanding of design of experiments, Mechanistic Modeling, and advanced statistical analysis
- Are proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, database management, graphing, and advanced presentation
- Have experience with project management, interpersonal, cross-cultural, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
To be considered for the Associate Manager- Process Sciences you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have a BS/BA in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry preferred and 6+ years of relevant industry experience or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry preferred and 5+ years of relevant industry experience. Previous leadership experience required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.