Director of Talent Experience
We are looking for a Director of Talent Experience and Onboarding to imagine, strategize, and manage two critical moments of the employee lifecycle – the reach of this role is broad and will interact and influence a variety of teams and senior leaders to embed a talent experience that differentiates and motivates people as they are in recruiting and onboarding – it’s a big, rewarding challenge impacting a wide range of programs and practices. Getting these processes right is not only important to HR and drives real business outcomes for our company.
Candidate Experience and Onboarding are pivotal moments in the employee life cycle and represent some of the biggest opportunities for people to adopt values and establish behaviors. In light of current changes in the workplace and the workforce, Regeneron is reassessing how we welcome and assimilate new employees into the company and get them up to speed so they can integrate and bring their skills, experience and be productive as quickly as possible. This role will oversee the entire candidate experience and onboarding at Regeneron.
This role will be responsible for:
In the role of Candidate Experience, you will define the strategic vision for the Internal and External Candidate Experience, own the short- and long-term road maps, and drive teams across a matrixed organization towards achieving the TA and Candidate Experience goals by:
Global Onboarding and Assimilation:
- Bring a fresh outlook on how we engage and connect with our employees throughout the onboarding process by leveraging modern approaches in our flex working environment.
• Optimize the end-to-end onboarding experience - including hiring, welcoming, orienting, and engaging a new hire to help them become acclimated and integrated into the company culture
• Clearly define roles & responsibilities and hand-offs amongst the team including Hiring Managers and ensure all stakeholders are trained on the process and understand their role
This role might be for you if enjoy:
- Using Strategic Mindset
- Using a broad perspective and business sense to make things happen
- Cultivating innovation
- Managing vision and purpose
- Managing others
- Working with abstract ideas having company-wide reach and impact on results requiring complex solutions
12+ years experience, MBA preferred
Progressive and varied experience across the employee lifecycle and demonstrated ability to think big and go deep
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.