Associate Director, GCO Vendor & Relationship Mgmt
An Associate Director of DO&PM (Development Operations and Program Management) Vendor & Relationship Management will ensure that a cohort of DO&PM and strategic vendor(s) relationships are running efficiently and productively. As a leader within the organization, they will be instrumental in the concept, design, growth and results of clinical trial execution as it relates to external partnerships to assure the highest quality delivery of Clinical Programs, on time and within budget.
- Support oversight of clinical trial execution with external partners.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of partnerships is developed and maintained
- Act as operational lead for relationships with key CROs
- Responsible for coordinating Joint Operations Committees, Executive Steering Committees, and other Governance Committees on behalf of Regeneron with key CROs including agendas, minutes, follow-up on action items
- Focus across the portfolio in collaboration with Clinical Trial Management, Cost Management, Finance and Procurement to ensure the vendors are carrying out clinical trials within budget, on time, and of the highest quality, through cross-company and cross-partnership teamwork
- Develop and/or improve key vendor performance scorecards. Address areas of concern and provide recommendations to mitigate against poor performance
- Assess portfolio resource demand and shortfall/mitigations for current and potential future portfolio with key vendors.
- Support integration of Regeneron and CRO teams and process to improve success of new collaborations
- May require up to 25% travel
Bachelor's degree required and a minimum of 10 years of experience and success in a clinical project/ trial management role within biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.