D365 - Systems Engineer II
As the ERP Technical Engineer, Digital Operations you will provide technical services to the Resilience Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform in conjunction with your functional counterparts. You should be familiar with both the Supply Chain and Financial areas of D365 in order to configure, develop, and test functionality required to meet defined system or business requirements. As an engineer for D365 technical operations, you will also maintain the processes for system maintenance, break/fix, and upgrades, managing SLA/SLO or other target objectives across our business. You are also an accountable party for managing system access and security, meeting the objectives for the system relative to GxP, ITGC, SOX, or other relevant compliance requirements. This role will also include supporting D365 initial implementation, and managed service operation transition. With specific attention to technical administration, ERP data governance, access controls and developing enhancements.
- Architect and design ERP functionality based on D365 required for GxP operations across a variety of manufacturing modalities.
- Support the development of a test automation strategy and platform for D365
- Serve as primary support for Microsoft Dynamics environment including system design, backup, maintenance, error logs and release management.
- Provide technical support for administration with third party or other enterprise labeling and spec art frameworks.
- Maintain a world-class ERP environment in Dynamics 365 across native capabilities with system performance monitoring, communicating planned outages, and execute on planned release dates
- Build and operate a defined service and support offering for the ERP that meets the technical requirements of the platform enabling level 0 (self-service) to level 3 (SME level) support through tools native to D365 and platforms such as ServiceNow.
- Build and operate a GxP ERP validation approach - in collaboration with Security, Product, Digital / Cloud Operations, and Digital Quality – to ensure the system is in control at all times.
- Plan, design, configure, and promote system changes in an ordered and verifiable manner.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix system issues fixing issues for the system and end users as needed. Track and document CAPAs as required to meet compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with 3rd party system integrators (SIs) hired to help implement D365 and operate as the Resilience technical party to those efforts.
- Experience in a technical role building and launching an ERP on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, Supply Chain, and key processes such as P2P, O2C, etc.
- Experience with at least one cradle to grave ERP implementation on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deep technical knowledge of supporting Dynamics 365 in a GxP environment, and knowledge of how to qualify the platform.
- Experience with managing support incidents in Service Now or similar application
- Excellent digital stewardship – across customers, partners, and roadmaps – seeing around corners for your business partners and the company.
- High degree of comfort working with management and managing expectations in a fast paced, dynamic environment that comes with being part of a new product team
- Strong background in Dynamics 365 / AX R3, .Net, SQL, SQL Server, JSON, SSRS
- Knowledge of BI reporting platform like Microsoft Azure, Tableau, MicroStrategy, and Power BI
- Past experience as a D365 technical consultant or developer; past mission critical D365 support; operational knowledge from working in an biopharmaceutical manufacturing ERP environment.
- Knowledge of related platforms and functions outside of manufacturing including: Coupa, Boomi, master data management, warehouse management solution integration