Technician, Calibration - 2nd Shift
You will report to the Manager of Calibration. You will provide instrumentation and controls expertise for supporting operations, and buildings for us on site. You will complete scheduled preventive and corrective maintenance for us on instrumentation and control devices in compliance with facility procedures and work instructions.
Hours: 1pm -1am
Schedule: 2,2,3 (every other weekend off)Responsibilities
- Work with Quality, Engineering, and Operations groups to ensure strict compliance with GMP guidelines, specifically to ensure that the equipment is maintained and operated in a GMP condition.
- Troubleshoot, test, and repair of site instrumentation and control systems for us.
- Support other departments to improve instruments, equipment, and control systems.
- Coordinate instrumentation and calibration work with several customers to minimize interruptions.
- Champion in the continuous improvement efforts within the site Maintenance Program including optimization of the CMMS.
- Function as champion for advanced predictive maintenance efforts in the instrumentation & controls craft for us.
- Manage contract service providers and support contractors completing instrumentation, control, and metrology activities.
- Assist and mentors other technicians and associates when needed.
- Support startup, commissioning, and turnover of new systems throughout the site.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting support for other technicians.
- Provide limited automation support to technicians for calibration execution.
- High school diploma with 5 years' relevant GMP / industry experience OR an associate's degree with 3 years' relevant GMP / industry experience OR equivalent.
- Experience in I&C discipline within a cGMP Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of DCS, PLC, or Building Automation Systems (BAS) control systems.
- Experience in Variable Frequency operation, troubleshooting, repair, and parameterization.
- Will work on Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, HART, and Fieldbus communication protocols for us.
- Experience in metrology, primary standards, and pipetting instruments
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Understanding of the process for fermentation, purification, filling, packaging utilities, and formulation would be considered.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO on your first day of hire.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!