As a Medical Information Manager you will provide product and medical communication expertise to external healthcare professionals, patients, and colleagues. Develop and maintain high quality audience appropriate standard medical response documents, product dossiers, scientific Q&As and provide scientific/medical review of promotional materials. Answer unsolicited product inquiries from external healthcare professionals and patients/care givers.
A typical day may include the following:
• Providing product support and necessary guidance to Medical Information Call Center colleagues.
• Providing scientific and medical review of product promotional materials.
• Participating in the development and providing data QC for Medical Affairs slide decks, Scientific Q&As, Backgrounders, Formulary submission dossiers.
• Maintaining core product reference literature, as well as, necessary key competitor and disease literature references.
• Providing conference support through staffing of medical affairs booths for disease state awareness campaigns and medical information at branded booths
• Strict adherence to departmental, corporate, and regulatory compliance standards.
This may be for you if:
• Like to work in a fast-paced environment
• Want to have an impact on patient lives
• Have experience communicating Medical Information/Clinical Data
To be considered for this a Doctorate level education is preferred with 2-4 years in a medical information function. Adept at searching multiple medical literature databases (PubMed, Embase, ScienceDirect, etc.), MS Word and PowerPoint. Significant understanding of the US healthcare regulatory environment relating to medical practice and the pharmaceutical industry as well as medical and scientific principals relating to human health. Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.