Dir GD Change Management
The Director, Change Management Strategy is responsible for driving GD strategic change initiatives in order to enhance and streamline the project delivery platform for non-portfolio projects.
The GD Change Lead is accountable to foster, develop, and establish a Regeneron GD Change Management methodology and capability within Regeneron. The GD Change Lead will ensure a standardized approach and application of Change Management capability across the DO&PM GD Shared Services function. The GD Change Lead will seek to monitor implementation of such in order to realize and generate operational efficiencies as defined by the project sponsors and/or teams.
The GD Change Lead will act as a subject matter expert for the GD Change Management components of GD Projects. The GD Change Lead will also provide oversight for assigned projects and help facilitate results according to a project’s charter goals in consultation with the project’s sponsor(s), senior staff, team lead(s), project manager, and team members and will be delivered with quality.
The GD Change Lead will help to build and seek to create a single community of practice for the purpose of creating a change management capability across the various business groups within Regeneron. This also includes seeking to create and harmonize GD Change Management philosophies, standardization of change management tools and methods for use within the implementation of GD Projects across Regeneron.
- Mange and oversee the GD Change Management Portfolio.
- Acts as a GD Project team member that drives the creation and implementation of identified GD Change Management strategies and implementation plans with the expectation such effort will help to increase end-user acceptance of GD Projects by mitigating the level of change resistance and expected issues..
- Acts as coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them accept and adopt their role in being that of a Change Sponsor for GD Projects.
- Accountable to lead and/or to co-create the Regeneron GD Change Management approach and methodology through team member engagement
- Identify and assess change impact(s) from GD Projects by identifying and assessing a project’s change readiness and to also initiate and implement change plans designed to mitigate the level of resistance and issues.
- Will seek to undertake organizational readiness assessments and partner analyses for impacted end-users of GD Projects.
- Supports and co-creates the design, creation, delivery, and management of GD change communication activities per the Communication Strategy GD Projects.
- Supports project teams to integrate GD Change Management activities within the project plan of GD Projects.
- Develop, maintain and report change impact across GD projects. Identify key success metrics and actively monitor change progress of GD Projects.
- Partner with leaders in DO&PM Shared Services regarding the evolution and development of the operating framework for embedding continuous improvement, innovation, process efficiency, and change management within the GD function.
- Continuously assess GD Change Management and communication effectiveness across the non-drug project initiatives portfolio.
- As requested, coach and mentor GD leaders and personnel so as to increase and build knowledge / expertise in how to effectively apply change management as a Regeneron tool within projects. Find opportunities for continuous improvement within the GD function i.e. to facilitate the process of maturing ideas that become part of initiative proposals.
- Co-create communication plans that address key customer needs and provide ongoing communication for implementation (i.e. calendar, key messages, channels, owners)
- Identify / communicate “lessons learned” outcomes, including early wins and best practices; and
- Provide advice and coaching for strategic change management matters, as needed.
- Provide targeted guidance to leaders and program teams relevant to specific change initiatives, as needed.
- Acts as strategic partner in helping to structure change, communication, and input into training plans as appropriate in order to address key business objectives for GD Projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree: minimum of 10 years of relevant project management and industry experience. OR Advanced Degree: minimum of 6-years of relevant project management and industry experience.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to senior leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Effective use of change management tools / methodologies to address complex organizational issues.
- Able to interact with and influence partners across a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong partner management skills and demonstrated political competence.
- Manage complex projects under agreed deadlines.
- Coordinate as prescribed with business and functional partners.
- Knowledge of change management best practices required for organizational transformations.
- Listening and responding to partner needs (internal and external) to enable GD project outcomes.
- Build and use relationships across organizational boundaries and levels within Regeneron.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.