Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Salesforce Functional ConsultantLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be part of the Patient Support Services (PSP) product team which delivers technology services and solutions that achieve strategies and business goals including insights and analytics on the Pulse Service platform.
This position is responsible for crafting secure, scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) Platform working with other Platform/Product Owners, Architects, and within the broader technology team to develop features using core system components. The candidate will support the development of the PSP Platform at Amgen. You will stay abreast of the Salesforce roadmap and capabilities, provide feedback, and develop standard methodologies using SAFe best practices.
The Salesforce consultant will act as the functional lead of the product team, will collaborate with various teams such as program management, development teams, QA, operations, customer service, sales, brand/marketing, legal, and safety, to lend clarification and support to requirements definition at all stages of the product life cycle
- Recommend strategic technology solutions that align with patient services strategy and achieve the greatest business impact.
- Handle day to day SAFe ceremonies leading grooming of user stories with key partners
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Lead major projects as a functional lead and guide/mentor junior resources within the team.
- Model features aligning closely with health cloud and service cloud objects.
- Assist in developing and reading out of important metric reports
- Understand Salesforce architecture and core functionalities
- Communicate software and system designs using UML.
- Conduct functional unit testing and user acceptance testing
- Work closely with other developers in the team including business analyst, QA analyst and project managers
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide a gap analysis
- Develop estimates for projects
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The enthusiastic professional we seek is a salesforce specialist with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 3 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experienceOr
Bachelors degree and 5 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experienceOr
Associates degree and 10 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
- 4+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements capturing to release management
- Experience with SFDC Service Cloud/ Health Cloud in a call center environment
- Working in a regulated industry such as healthcare or life sciences
- Ability to work in a changing environment and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb interpersonal skills to work across and up through the organization, including partner/customer concern and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities and the ability to use constraints as opportunities
- Working understanding of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and SAFe principles
- Experience with Tableau and other reporting and analytics tools
- Salesforce, Jira, and/or SAFe AGILE Certifications
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Amazon Connect.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.