Assistant Data Specialist
Cellular Technology Limited (CTL), headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is a global biotechnology company with locations and distributors worldwide. We are the industry leader in the development, use, and manufacture of standardized immune monitoring tools used in clinical and research applications. We are committed to offering meaningful work, competitive salaries, a full-range of benefits, including comprehensive medical coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, dental and vision options, and the opportunity for professional development and career advancement. CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and world class diversity.
The Assistant Data Specialist will provide analytics and administrative support for CTL clinical projects and a number of client studies for our Contract Research Laboratory. Under the supervision of the Contract Laboratory Director, the Assistant Data Specialist will assist with the collection of data, perform data analysis, and assist in laboratory data operations. All work is performed according to general laboratory safety standards, internal standard operating procedures (SOPs), client protocols, and applicable international, federal and state regulations.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Performing plate scanning for, image analysis, quality control, data analysis, internal transfer of data from secured network to designated location; communicating results to Pl/SD/RS
- Assisting with the analysis of data according to CTL SOPs and approved study plan/protocol; assisting with the preparation, quality control, and performing of data transfers in accordance with signed DTAs
- Scanning client plates, image analysis, quality control, data archiving; communicating results to clients
- Collecting, filing and reviewing supporting documentation for the laboratory
- Providing analytical support for clinical commercial projects
- Ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and consistency of data for internal clinical research studies and IRB submissions
- Assisting in preparation corresponding forms, documentation, and reports to support study/summarize study data
- Providing analytic support for public reporting submission
- Demonstrating the capability to read and follow study timelines for on-time deliverables
- Being able to integrate, validate, and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Adhering to HIPPA requirements and maintaining confidentiality of all data, including study participant/employee and client information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Statistics or Applied Mathematics, or 2 years of equivalent experience required
- Minimum of two years’ work experience, preferably in a laboratory or other regulated environment a must
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel required
- Advanced skills in statistical analysis preferred
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and high-level attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.