Sample Management Technician
Cellular Technology Limited (CTL), headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is a global biotechnology company with locations and distributors worldwide. We are the industry leader in the development, use, and manufacture of standardized immune monitoring tools used in clinical and research applications. We are committed to offering meaningful work, competitive salaries, a full-range of benefits, including comprehensive medical coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, dental and vision options, and the opportunity for professional development and career advancement. CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and world class diversity.
We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field and we are seeking a talented individual to become an integral part of our Contract Research Laboratory Department. This is a dynamic opportunity to become a part of a growing industry with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented and creative environment. We are seeking a highly driven Sample Management Technician to provide support to our Contract Research Laboratory.
As the Sample Management Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting our Sample Management team with the receipt, handling, storage, retrieval, disposition, and tracking of specimens for nonclinical as well as clinical laboratory studies
- Accurately logging samples into the laboratory LIMS system
- Assisting with shipments and packaging for the laboratory
- Assisting in the setup of study binders, filing of generated paperwork by the laboratory, reviewing study documentation, etc.
- Collecting, filing, and reviewing supporting documentation, including but not limited to, study data, reagent and solution worksheets, action sheets, equipment maintenance records, SOPs, training records, deviations, etc.
- Records generation and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent experience
- Experience in laboratory environment
- Detail oriented – able to accurately interpret and transcribe information from a client chain of custody into the laboratory LIMS system
- Good typing / data entry skills Able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a consistent basis (may use a cart for heavy loads)
- Experience working in a regulated, quality environment is a plus
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.