Quality Control Assistant
Cellular Technology Limited (CTL), headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is a global biotechnology company with locations and distributors worldwide. We are the industry leader in the development, use, and manufacture of standardized immune monitoring tools used in clinical and research applications. We are committed to offering meaningful work, competitive salaries, a full-range of benefits, including comprehensive medical coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, dental and vision options, and the opportunity for professional development and career advancement. CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and world class diversity.
We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field and we are seeking a detail-oriented Quality Control Assistant to become an integral part of our Contract Research Laboratory. This is a dynamic opportunity to become a part of a growing industry with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented environment. The ideal candidate for this position must be thorough and meticulous as success in this field hinges on the ability to catch minuscule errors. You will assist with laboratory data operations, including checking data and documents generated daily for completeness, quality and durability. All work is performed according to general laboratory safety standards, internal standard operating procedures (SOPs), client protocols, and applicable international, federal and state regulations.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for CTL preclinical or clinical projects
- Assisting with quality control in the preparation, completeness, accuracy, and consistency of data generated according to CTL SOPs and approved study plan/protocols
- Assisting in documenting, collecting, filing, reviewing and organizing all CTL study and facility records for our laboratory
- Maintaining databases and tracking systems
- Adhering to HIPAA requirements and maintaining confidentiality of all data, including study participant/employee and client information
- Collaborating with other teams: QC/QA groups; Laboratory Services; Data Management and Sample Management to develop solutions, effectively communicating and problem-solving Documenting and following quality control practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field
- Fine attention to detail
- Ability to integrate, validate, and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.