IT Support Officer
Bionical Emas is the only CRO to combine Clinical Development, Early Access Programs and Clinical Trial Supply, delivering a unique, seamless approach to bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world.
With clients, staff and offices around the globe, we offer a varied and international experience.
Our clients range from smaller biotech’s to large global pharmaceutical companies, all with different needs and expectations. As a business, we have invested heavily in ensuring we have the systems, processes, and people, to deliver for the very varied requirements of our clients. The culture of Bionical Emas is friendly, flexible and supportive, where all staff are encouraged to grow, develop and exceed their expectations.
- Logging and processing support calls
- High level understanding of SharePoint
- Maintain the O365 environment when it comes to user accounts and emails.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems
- Solving user access permissions – i.e. network drives, dist lists, mailboxes, sharepoint and cryoserver
- Enrolling corporate phones through Intune
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Work with 3rd party to repair/ replace faulty equipment
- Manage IT tickets and ensure we are meeting Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator as a team
- Following laptop build guides and performing quality checks.
- Following up calls that have been escalated to ensure timely resolution including monitoring and communicating with team members about Service Level Agreements on logged calls.
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Requesting quotes from external vendors for hardware/ software
- Raising PO’s (purchase orders) to purchase hardware/ software
- To analyse & resolve IT incidents with a varying degree of complexity
- Allocate the priority of Incidents and Service Requests by severity.
- To provide IT guidance to all users within Bionical Emas
- To perform IT inductions for all New Joiners
- Working alongside our 3rd party IT Support in US (Gazelle).
- Developing users’ skills by delivering 1-2-1 training session s
- Manage usage, disposal, compliance, inventory, sustainability and protection of the asset portfolio.
- Customer service management. Responding to issue reports, information requests, access.
- Perform customer satisfaction measurements to improve services.
- Have a successful relationship with customers.
- Setting up accounts, permissions, and licencing
- Take ownership of problems and proactively resolve technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements.
- Need to be service focused
- Understand users and can identify who they are and what their needs are, put users first and can manage competing priorities.
Key things we are looking for
- Strong customer service ethos
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours (weekend works)
- A logical mind
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- Good telephone manner
Make a difference
At Bionical Emas, we are committed to supporting our clients and our staff, so that they can bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world. Join Bionical Emas on our mission to make a difference.