IT Service Desk Intern
The IT Service Desk intern is within the Information Technology team providing IT support to multiple levels of the organization. Intern will be provided with both structured and hands on training and be responsible for working closely with the IT Service Desk team to document, deliver and communicate IT support solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, data analysis, have great communication skills and enjoy problem solving.
- Solve Problems: Provides intermediate to advanced level hardware and software troubleshooting using both remote control and on-site tools and software
- Collaborate: Communicate and collaborate with the IT team and cross functionally regarding support changes, goals and knowledge sharing regarding processes and solutions
- Data Diving: Analyze data from the ticketing system and other sources such as customer surveys to identify trends and propose action when necessary
- Documentation of common support processes and procedures through IT knowledge article creation and management
- Record incidents, requests, and solutions in the Service Desk system, and communicate solutions to customers and team members
- Utilize industry standard end point system management tools including SCCM, JAMF, Azure, Intune
- Deploy PCs and Mac systems and oversee the delivery and installation of these systems
- Reclaim computer hardware and assist in the physical tracking of IT assets through end user lifecycle
- Propose solutions for future problem prevention
- Occasionally, test new releases of desktop application software used in the environment
- Communicate effectively with users through different channels including Service Desk system, telephone, and email in order to gather information regarding operational and project related work
- Responsibilities may change based on the skills and interests of the intern
- Ability to work independently and proactively with daily guidance, support, and training
- You are currently pursuing a degree, preferably in Information Technology or related field or have recently graduated in Information Technology related field within the previous 2 years
- Familiar with Microsoft Office productivity suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Positive, curious, and inquisitive attitude with an interest in Information Technology
- Enjoys learning, helping others and is organized
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Interested in continuous process improvement
- Previous experience with IT support is greatly appreciated but not required
Beginning July 19, 2021, Coherus BioSciences requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Coherus BioSciences, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a Coherus BioSciences facility or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.