Senior Project Manager
Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and organized Senior Project Manager that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Senior Project Manager will drive the development and execution of high quality, global, integrated cross-functional project plans for one or more products in support of the overall program strategy. Senior Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management support technology transfer, Quality and GMP manufacturing teams and for driving decision making. The Senior Project Manager is expected to be a technical and business expert in biotechnology CMC operations, including some knowledge of GMP manufacturing, Quality and regulatory requirements.
- In partnership with internal and client/partner technical leaders and as part of the technical and Quality team, provide project planning, execution, monitoring and reporting support
- Enable and support information and data exchange between Just and its partners and clients.
- Daily project management activities: meeting planning, setting agendas, documenting meeting minutes, tracking and follow up of action items and decisions, document management, ensuring overall team organization
- Communication: ensuring smooth communication across teams, clients and up to leadership; ensuring regular updates to the appropriate stakeholders; managing escalation and decision-making processes.
- Timeline management: working with Just and client/partner technical and Quality leads, ensure timelines are kept on track; ensure quick communication of delays and issues; regular reporting on project status and risks to appropriate stakeholders
- Risk management: Identify project issues and facilitate resolution, conduct risk management and contingency planning
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 7 years of previous project management experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of commercial technology transfer, GMP manufacturing and Quality Systems
- Experience with MS Office tools, MS Project, OnePager, Smartsheet
- Excellent organizational, relationship and communication skills
- Motivation to be part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Biologics contract manufacturing organization (CMO) experience
- Previous experience within a Quality organization
- Proven record of implementing biopharmaceutical project management tools, methodologies, practices, and infrastructure