Scientist I, R&D
Ansun Biopharma is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Scientist to contribute to drug discovery in an exciting, creative, and fast-paced research environment. Under direct supervision, the scope of this position is responsible for assisting senior scientific staff and working independently in carrying out research assignments involving a variety of laboratory methods, equipment, and procedures. The successful candidate will play a key role in our R&D team and help to enable the discovery and development of novel antibody and cell therapy drug candidates. The position requires a high degree of reliability, independence, attention to detail, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Perform protein or antibody engineering, characterization, and cell therapy development
- Molecular cloning, antibody discovery, protein engineering and deimmunization
- Primary immune cell isolation, culturing, expansion, and engineering
- Perform Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Cell culture, and in vitro cell-based assay
- Maintain records of laboratory activities and notebooks in a professional, accurate manner
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Science, or related discipline with 1-2 years laboratory experience in an Industry environment
- Strong hands-on molecular biology and cell culture skills and immunology knowledge
- Experience with techniques and approaches utilized to engineer the protein
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn and execute new techniques
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Employee Incentive Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Life & Disability Insurances
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Ansun Biopharma is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact HR; 858-452-2631.