Immunology Research Associate
We are currently searching for an Immunology Research Associate to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Gaithersburg, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of tasks including peripheral mononuclear blood cell isolation, intracellular cytokine staining, immunophenotyping, and multi-parameter flow cytometry.
- Calibrate and operate a variety of laboratory instruments under GLP guidelines.
- Maintain accurate, daily records of experiments.
- Make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results.
- Prepare reports and contribute to publications.
- Present data and participate at lab meetings.
- Maintain inventory and order supplies and reagents.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Immunology, Biology, or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
- Strong knowledge of/experience with the principles, practical methods, procedures, and techniques of cell biology and flow cytometry.
- Skilled in data management and analysis relative to biomedical research.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a BSL-2 laboratory environment, a plus.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.