Global Marketing Manager, Companion Diagnostics and Biomarkers
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Global Marketing Manager, Companion Diagnostics and BiomarkersLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will play a meaningful role in leading business and brand strategy for companion diagnostics at the global level. Your work will involve both diagnostic partners and Amgen product teams in the validation, planning and commercialization of companion diagnostics that align with product label.
This role will represent the interests of specific companion diagnostics with the Diagnostic Development (DxDT), Product Teams and Brand Working Groups. You will own the development and approval of a Global brand plan and will also be responsible for assessing future LCM and/or business development opportunities with diagnostics partners.Global Marketing
- Commercial Lead for the Diagnostic Launch Team (DxLT)
- Work with alliance management, precision medicine and other partners at Amgen to maintain and grow sound working relationships with diagnostics partners.
- Collaborate with country marketing teams as needed to work with local implementation.
- Ensure that a sufficient level of knowledge related to the specific diagnostic is embedded within the product teams and within key countries.
- Support the value and insight of companion diagnostics to key groups within Amgen.
- Identify and implement above brand initiatives that can support the routine consideration of companion diagnostics within Amgen
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our outstanding contributions to serve patients. The marketing professional we seek is a Senior Manager with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience, OR 2 years of Marketing and/or Sales including at least 1 year of Marketing experience
- Masters degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience, OR 4 years of Marketing and/or Sales including at least 2 years of Marketing experience
- Bachelors degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience, OR 6 years of Marketing and/or Sales including at least 3 years of Marketing experience
- Associates degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience, OR 10 years of Marketing and/or Sales including at least 5 years of Marketing experience
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience, OR 12 years of Marketing and/or Sales including at least 6 years of Marketing experience
- At least 5 years in the diagnostics industry (reference lab, instruments, direct testing services) in at least one country
- Strong understanding of the US and global molecular diagnostics environment, including key players, laboratory systems, market landscape, proposed changes in oversight. Expertise in at least one methodology or technology (NGS, IHC, ddPCR, ctDNA) highly welcomed.
- 8+ years of demonstrated marketing/ commercial experience, including brand planning and implementation
- Experience in both US and key Ex-US markets
- Planning and analytical experience with a strategic mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong communication skills for cross functional work with Value & Access, Global Marketing, Medical, Training and Competitive Intelligence.
- Comfortable making recommendations with incomplete information to diverse audiences
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and improve your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.