Workday Service Delivery Manager
The Workday Service Delivery Manager is a key member of the G&A IT Operations Services and Delivery Organization that enables the delivery of a high-quality service experience to our end-users and will have direct contact with our key internal & external collaborators. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operational support of the Workday HCM solution and managing our Workday MSP. You will be leading multiple aspects of the platform delivery including; setting expectations with the business and driving IT teams to achieve those expectations with a high standard of excellence. This is a new role that will directly impact our Leaders, Employees and Regeneron's human capital capabilities for years to come.
As a Services Delivery Manager a typical day may include:
- Leading the Managed Services Provider in providing technical and functional support for the Workday HCM solution
- Maintain high performing operational service support functions in support of operational “Run” activities related to the Workday HCM solution. This includes operational support of integrations between Workday and Oracle eBS and to other satellite systems.
- Owner of the escalation process and activities to drive resolution for major incidents, effectively communicating and ensuring completion of post incident review (root cause analysis).
- Ensuring methodologies and procedures are in place to support service delivery and compliant with SOX requirements.
- Co-ordinate activities with other IT teams and their Managed Service Providers (e.g. SSO issues)
- Use business knowledge and expertise to find opportunities for process improvements.
- Ensure effective monitoring of service by generating daily, weekly, monthly metrics for incidents, service requests and changes to the Workday solution.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
This role may be for you if you have:
- Strong knowledge of Workday HCM modules and leadership capabilities around leading Operational teams
- The ability to build positive relationships with the Product teams, etc. to ensure that solutions are appropriately prioritized, implemented and transitioned efficiently to operations.
- Can ensure the highest level of service availability and efficiency consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
- An eye for Service Improvement Plans and can drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, availability, and productivity across functional and technical teams.
- High accountability for driving success from a technology standpoint
- Good problem solving, technical writing and verbal communication skills
To be considered for this role you must possess a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 8 years of related experience implementing and supporting complex HCM solutions in a large, matrixed enterprise (experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a plus). 5+ years of global experience implementing and supporting Workday HCM applications. Experience with Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect, Workday Studio and BIRT reporting. Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday and Boomi solution.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.