Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Oligonucleotide Chemist
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Oligonucleotide Chemistry
Work Category: on site
Arnatar Therapeutics, a San Diego based biotechnology company dedicated in RNA targeted drug discovery and development through innovation. We sincerely invite you to join an experienced and talented team. Not just a job, a great opportunity!
- Oligonucleotide (DNA/RNA) synthesis, purification, and analysis.
- Lead or contribute to the synthesis of modified nucleic acids and conjugation of various ligands to oligonucleotides.
- Collaboration with other functional groups to optimize drug design and synthesis processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MS or BS in nucleic acid chemistry, organic chemistry, or other related majors.
- Over 3 years industry and hands-on experience in oligonucleotide synthesis.
- Experience in operating MerMade system is a plus.
- Scale-up and process control experience highly desired.
- Experience in nucleic acid modification and conjugation with small molecules and/or polymers (peptides, lipids, sugars) is highly preferred.
- Good experience in analysis using Mass spec, HPLC or other approaches.
- Preparative HPLC and downstream processing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
If interested, please click apply to send your CV
- Appealing salary, bonus, and stock options! Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(K) match, paid vacation, and happy hour, etc.
- Work schedule can be flexible to meet family needs.
- Want to make a difference? Come join us!
No recruiters for now please. All applications will be considered equally and seriously.