Applications Development Project Specialist I
Do you want to help in the fight against cancer while working with innovative technology?
Cancer Research And Biostatistics (CRAB®) is looking for a Applications Development Project Specialist I to join our team.
CRAB® is a non-profit organization founded in 1997 whose mission is to help conquer cancer. We offer a highly competitive benefit package that includes paid time off, remote work days, FSA, retirement contributions, and more.
If you are looking to work for a great company and a great cause, we encourage you to apply!
Visit us at www.crab.org where you will find the required qualifications for this job.
Under the supervision of the Applications Development department, the Project Specialist is responsible for several tasks that serve to implement and maintain CRAB’s Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems. This person serves as a liaison to the primary stakeholders for case report form (CRF) development, and is responsible for many study setup tasks in Medidata Rave® and Oracle®. The Project Specialist will communicate the needs of the client to the Application Development section; implementing project goals, monitoring system requirements, ensuring specification guidelines are followed, and assisting project management as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for study and form setup tasks in CRAB’s data collection systems
- Provides data collection software testing and more technical logic support as needed
- Works with a variety of stakeholders to elicit, analyze, validate and document requirements for new projects • Produces and maintains project documents
- Helps ensure that established development and documentation standards are met
- Assists project management to define project requirements, write specifications, and assist in support of the project, clients and the department
- Creates and maintains reports for clinical data and project metrics using SQL when applicable
- Acts as liaison between stakeholders and the department
- Creates technical documentation as needed
- Helps establish data collection standards including adherence to FDA approved standards or other standards where appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related work experience
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable learning new technologies and processes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects of varying priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork skills for effective collaboration Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) Desired Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Programming experience or training a plus
- Experience with SQL, Toad™, Oracle®, or SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills
This is a full-time position and is Non-Exempt from state and federal overtime regulations. This position will be expected to work in office and requires establishing WA residency while also remote working. Employment authorization is required. Travel/relocation expenses will not be provided for this position.
CRAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In your cover letter, describe how your skills and experience match the qualifications for the position
To apply, submit resume and cover letter with position number via email, fax or mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: (206) 342-1689
Cancer Research And Biostatistics Attn: Hiring Coordinator 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 750 Seattle, WA 98109-6244