Senior Associate Engineer, Downstream
- CK Group
- Waltham, Massachusetts (US)
- Up to $100,000 per year + Benefits
- Start date
- Apr 5, 2022
- Engineering, Process Engineer, Science/R&D, Bioengineering, CMC
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
CK Science seeks an Associate Engineer/Senior Associate Engineer, Downstream who brings enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, scientific rigor, and a desire to help drive novel cancer immunotherapy programs. The candidate must be independent, goal-oriented, flexible, and able to work efficiently across multiple projects. We are searching for enthusiastic, and innovative individuals with a deep scientific interest in cancer immunotherapy, who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Location: Waltham, MA
• Develop and execute robust, scalable processes for the novel antibody platforms ranging from purification, filtration, and analytical characterization.
• Design and improve processes related to recovery, scalability and purity, prepare technical reports, SOPs, internal and external presentations.
• Identify, evaluate, and implement new and existing technologies to improve process efficiency, control, and understanding.
• Ensure effective, high-quality, timely and appropriate documentation in electronic laboratory notebooks.
• Effectively maintain good communication and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues and external partners for successful execution/completion of projects.
• Prepare reagents, buffers, and equipment as needed to support experiments.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
• BS or MS degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or equivalent related fields with 2+ years relevant industrial experience.
• Hands-on experience in protein purification techniques such as filtration, chromatography, TFF, UF/DF, AKTA, UNICORN and HPLC systems. Experience with different modes of chromatography is desirable.
• Knowledge and skills in biochemical characterization of proteins including analytical and biophysical techniques.
• The candidate should be self-motivated, accountable, inquisitive, and have excellent organization and communication skills.
Right to work in the US is essential. Full job description available upon request. Please quote job reference 53319 in all correspondence.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert