Associate Director, CMC Project Management
Alumis Inc is a precision medicines company with the mission to transform the lives of patients with autoimmune diseases. Even with treatment innovations of the last two decades, many patients with immunologic conditions continue to suffer - our goal is to fundamentally change the outcomes for these patients.
We are seeking an experienced CMC Project Manager who will work within the PMO and provide dedicated support to the CMC Team to oversee, organize, and shape CMC operational programs in support of development-stage molecules (e.g.: formulation / process optimization, scale-up, and regulatory filing preparation)
- Provide project management support to the CMC sub-team, including management of agendas, minutes, budgets, and meeting facilitation.
- Develop and maintain both detailed and high-level multi-disciplinary project timelines (Gantt chart) identifying key activities, milestones and dependencies critical for effective execution of CMC strategies
- Ensure project team activities, decisions, and project status are clearly communicated, documented, and archived. Partners with CMC sub-team lead to ensure that activities are aligned with Project Team strategy and deliverables. Supports the preparation and presentation of information required for team endorsement and decision-making in various forums.
- Proactively identify project risks; prepare risk management and and contingency plans including tradeoff and scenario analysis.
- Contribute to the success of the Project Management Department by sharing best practices and participating in the development of new department processes and tools
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 8 – 10 years of Project Management experience (or comparable functional experience) supporting cross-functional project teams in a drug development company
- Knowledge of the drug development process including end-to-end CMC DS and DP activities inclusive of API through final packaging
- Experienced with managing external vendors, CMO’s, with an understanding of CMC supply chains
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment
- Able to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight timelines
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, ability to build productive internal/external working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required; scientific degree preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Alumis Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.