Medical Director, Clinical Sciences, Oncology (Solid Tumors)
The Medical Director provides clinical scientific leadership for a program including direct responsibility for clinical development strategy and execution of clinical trials. The incumbent will lead multi-disciplinary teams charged with guiding clinical development and subsequent regulatory submissions.
A typical day might include the following:
- Design and develop smaller, yet robust and innovative Phase 2 or 3 programs.
- Interact effectively and successfully with regulatory agencies
- Build consensus and lead multi-disciplinary teams towards sound decision-making.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans.
- Identifies program risks, creates and implements mitigation strategies
- Maintains and develops relationship with key program investigators
- Organizes clinical advisory boards, steering committees and data safety monitoring boards as required
- Defines clinical trial-related Clinical Development Program (CDP) goals and objectives
- Responsible for the medical content of clinical study reports
- Work with external collaborators, including CROs, national institutes and multinational pharmaceutical companies
This role might be for you if:
- You have developed unique and innovative clinical strategies to significantly shorten the development cycle in the face of an evolving regulatory landscape.
- You have proven knowledge of compliance and global regulatory requirements (ICH) for development of pharmaceutical candidates / products is required.
- You have excellent scientific standing among peers and the ability to address issues with scientific difficulty and creative solutions.
- You are a change agent and driver, adapting to organizational growth, as needed.
For this role, we seek a MD or MD/PhD with Oncology or relevant clinical training with a minimum of 1-2 years of industry or related experience in clinical development, with experience designing and executing first-in-human through registration-enabling clinical programs.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need. #LI-SC1, #REGNPSIND, #REGNPSACA #MDJOBS #MDJOBSCD