Enterprise Operations Center Manager
The Enterprise Operations Center Manager (EOCM) will oversee the enterprise operations 24x7 service desk supporting the agency’s systems, hybrid cloud infrastructure and its applications. The EOCM will be responsible for monitoring and responding to incidents, escalations, customer service, coordination of all customer related activities including troubleshooting calls and scheduling of operations & maintenance activities.Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and enforce Service Desk policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement process design, performance analysis and proactive resolution plans.
- Develop and implement escalation policies and procedures.
- Develop outage communication and coordination plans.
- Ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions.
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to ensure professional, courteous, timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Manage, track, report, process and assign tickets daily and across shifts.
- Track and analyze trends and produce reports as required.
- Monitor incident trends and coordinate process improvement proactive resolution processes.
- Identify, oversee the development and implementation of staff training procedures and policies.
- Contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes, then ensure the adherence of newly developed SLA’s.
- Analyze performance Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Conduct continuous improvement service desk support and update knowledge base as required.
- Support the development of KB articles for the use of Tier 1 & Tier 2 service desks agents.
- Work with customers to collect information about problems and lead customers through diagnostic procedures to determine the source issue.
- Manage Service Desk staffing schedules.
- Provide brown-bag and training sessions.
- Coach, mentor, and train staff.
- 10+ years of experience with a Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- ITIL v3 certification and/or formal training in ITIL/ITSM preferred, along with equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years minimum experience as Enterprise Service Desk Manager/Enterprise Operations Center Manager.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the management of a technical support team.
- Direct experience running medium to large enterprise service desk (over 25 agents) over 3 shifts (24x7)
- Extensive infrastructure and application support experience using Remedy or other ticketing and incident management systems.
- Familiarity and practical application of advanced principles of ITIL/ITSM.
- Proven track record of developing and providing SLAs and Service Desk deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to present to executive management incident debriefs and root cause analysis reports
- .Must be familiar with source and artifact control, configuration and knowledge management.
- Be a customer advocate by consistently meeting, exceeding expectations and incorporating customer service into all aspects of work.
- Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.