We are currently searching for an Executive Assistant to provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve, and oversee the overall functioning of the office for Scientific staff.Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with administrative staff to ensure that all purchase requests are filled in a timely manner
- Maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures
- Oversee inventory of office supplies
- Prepare purchase requests, maintenance agreement and draft justification for government signature of needed office supply items
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operation, including, but not limited to problem and conflict resolution, organization and prioritization of tasks
- Gather and analyze information about processes and programs; prepare reports, letters, and other documents for review and input for programs, policies and activities
- Make recommendations to resolve problems that arise
- Provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve and oversee the overall functioning of the office
- Provide high-level administrative task support within the Branch
- Participate in developmental activities involving studies and analysis of internal administrative operations, organizations or management to achieve greater economy and efficiency
- Gather, compile, analyze and evaluate data for performance management goals; implement solutions to drive continuous improvement of business processes
- Schedule and maintain tracking system for all activities
- Coordinate inter-office activities; inform staff when issues/concerns arise, so that proper actions can be taken
- Keep government abreast of all commitments via the maintenance of daily calendar
- Maintain databases for tracking, analyzing and reporting of all activities including professional activities, travel and project management
- Research and propose new administrative procedures
- Review and summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings
- Stay abreast of and implements current regulations, policies and procedures; update staff on relevant information
- Monitor compliance with program policies and procedures; identify strategies to ensure that program and contractual compliance is maintained
- Review documentation for compliance with policy and procedures; interpret instructions for adherence to format; collect data; provide summaries for analysis and interpretation
- Conduct computerized searches of library references, scientific publications and other database
- Extract and consolidate pertinent information
- Plan and complete various special projects
- Provide status reports on the progress on managing these projects/activities and collaborating with appropriate staff
- Provide editorial and logistical assistance to staff on managing special projects/activities
- Research information requested and provide that information; maintain status of projects; follow up on actions through contact with office staff
- Work independently on special projects; research and initiate actions pertaining to operational issues; coordinate proponents to research; resolve action processing issues
- Perform a variety of complex, specialized support tasks on an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, seminars, workshops and courses for staff; schedule conference rooms
- Update/maintain shared calendars; rearrange calendar to accommodate situations of an urgent nature
- Develop, maintain and update spreadsheets for personnel, budget and travel actions
- Update and maintain the Program and Employee Services PES personnel list and phone directories
- Associates degree in General Medical and Health Services or Health and Medical Administrative Services
- At least 3-4 years of experience performing general business functions
- Preferred skills include Executive level support, Meeting coordination, Calendaring, Project management, website content management, Meeting minutes/summary reports, Social Media, knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation, Travel planning.
- Preferred Certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Administrative Professional, Certified Administrative Assistant
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.