Recruiter, Commercial - Sales
The Recruiter, Commercial, Sales will recruit best in class candidates for positions across multiple levels and business units within Pfizer and proactively create talent pipeline strategies while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Become credible, trusted talent advisor to Sales client groups.
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
- Manage the offer process for internal and external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
- Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and follow recruitment guidelines and processes to ensure compliance.
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
- Effectively integrate diversity recruitment into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- Develop an understanding of Pfizer's Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Achieve recruitment metrics against Global TA targets.
- BS degree in Human Resource, Business, or closely related discipline.
- Experience in a direct sales recruiter role internally within Pfizer or as a Pfizer contractor is required.
- 2 years of relevant experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations applicable to hiring practices.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-role large recruitment projects / initiatives for business clients.
- Experience working with Workday or other applicant tracking systems.
- Experience managing sales recruiting projects preferred.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: February 2, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Human Resources