Clinical Supply Manager
Seeking a Clinical Supply Manager to coordinate outbound and inbound logistics of the clinical supply chain. You will schedule and monitor international shipments and deliveries from vendors to depots to clinical sites. You will coordinate with the Warehouse, Quality, Manufacturing, and Clinical teams to deliver time-sensitive, biological materials.
Our partner has several oral treatments between Preclinical Development and Phase 2 approvals. They create oral biologics that use the body’s natural cellular trafficking pathways to deliver therapies. They are a well-funded, public company with an intentional growth strategy designed to maintain a focus on exceptional science. They foster a collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to work and train across functions.
Title: Clinical Supply Manager
Location: South San Francisco
Contract Terms: Direct Hire
Specific day to day responsibilities:
- Optimize the global pharmaceutical supply chain for drug products and intermediates
- Build relationships with vendors and logistics partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery to international depots and clinical sites
- Navigate regulatory guidelines to assure “last mile” delivery
Top 3 Requirements:
- 4 years of international clinical supply chain experience that includes labeling and packaging of pharmaceuticals as well as Quality systems
- Hands-on experience collaborating with CROs for cold chain management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Bonus Points for:
- Applicable certifications such as APICS, CPIM, etc.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!