R&D Associate, Immunization
The Immunization team within the Therapeutic Antibody group is looking for an R&D Associate who will work with VelocImmune® mice for the development of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies and antibody reagents to support research and pre-clinical programs.
This position involves about 50-60% in-vivo work.
In This Role a Typical Day Might Involve the Following:
- Execute immunization experiments according to established protocols.
- Conduct immuno-assays to determine immune responses, analyze the data and communicate the results with upper managers.
- Collaborate with antibody isolation teams to conduct the final boost in a timely manner.
This Job Might Be for You If:
- You enjoy working productively in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
- You have strong communication skills.
To be considered for the role, you must have a BS or MS degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or related fields as well as a minimum of 0-3 years laboratory experience. Mouse handling and drug injection via all routes, such as sc, iv, ip. Tail-vein blood sample collection experience. Assays such as ELISA, flow cytometry. Data analysis using software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism. Knowledge in immunology and/or B cell development, a plus.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!