Associate Director of Process Development
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a publicly held biotechnology company (Nasdaq: ACET) discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like targeting moieties to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lead a process development group for the development of CAR T products based on the ?d T cell platform
- Design studies utilizing novel technologies to improve platform processes prior to transition to MS&T team
- Create improvements to platform process for activation, transduction, and expansion unit operations
- Lead studies to identify and characterize individual donor attributes which impact final product CQAs
- Supervise the execution of CMC studies on candidate products, present data, and advise on suitability to move forward through development pipeline for IND filing and cGMP manufacturing
- Authorship of development reports for use in CMC regulatory filings
- Ensure complete and accurate data entry for process development team members including review and approval of electronic notebook entries and aggregate data files
- Collaborate with research, molecular biology, viral vector, and immunology teams to identify potential concerns and bottlenecks for product development
- Ensure timely onboarding of personnel and provide oversight for onboarding and training of new scientists and research associates/engineers
- PhD in life sciences or biotech engineering and at least six years of experience.
- Experienced with tools and equipment to enable cGMP manufacturing as well as limitations in order to enable implementation of process improvements for the manufacturing of allogeneic cell therapy products
- Familiar with T cell flow cytometry assays and other cell-based characterization assays (e.g. Nanostring, Cytoflow, RNAseq, single-cell analysis)
- Strong leadership skills, ability to communicate and partner well with all levels of staff, to lead and motivate with emphasis on continuous improvement
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite, JMP, Prism, Benchling (or other electronic lab notebook software)
- Effectively employ all methods of communication (oral, written, presentation) to provide ongoing communication to employees or teams
Adicet Bio requires all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the booster dose.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.