Project Manager - San Francisco Bay Area
RemeGen is a global biopharmaceutical company, focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing, commercialization of novel biologics for the treatment of autoimmune, oncology and ophthalmic diseases with significant unmet medical needs.
We are looking for a highly motivated talent to join us as a Project Manager.
*Qualified Candidates Must Have Biotech Experience*
You will be responsible for managing cross-functional project teams working on projects to facilitate the early drug discovery and the development of clinical drug candidates, as well as other projects as needed. You will collaborate with internal technical teams, senior management, and other business partners to ensure integration of project, company, and functional department goals. The Project Manager will manage and track project progress to ensure key requirements and milestones are identified and met in a timely manner, as well as clear action plans.
- Responsible for managing cross-functional project teams, managing the day-to-day operations, and serving as the primary internal point of contact for the project
- Generating and implementing project plans and overseeing their successful execution
- Organizing regular project team meetings to drive progress, track and mitigate risks, report and resolve issues, document, and review action items
- Proactively identifying, assessing, and managing project risks to drive project teams against integrated and detailed plans within budget and timelines
- Providing regular communications on project status, issues, and successes to project teams, senior management, and other business partners
- Developing and managing project timelines, budgets, and financial forecasts
- Managing technical, business, and contractual relationships with vendors, consultants, and other business partners
- Applying project management best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and completion of projects
- Generate the necessary documentation and assist teams with creating project plans, protocols, reports, etc.
- A bachelor (or equivalent) in relevant areas of biological science or healthcare disciplines with 3-5 years of experience in biotech space
- An advanced degree in science and/or business is preferred
- Certification or formal training in project management is preferred
- Ability to apply basic knowledge of early drug discovery and research to manage overall project scope, project meetings, timelines and budgets
- Ability to coordinate the internal and external (CROs and collaboration) effort to facilitate the advancement of projects at all stages
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Self-motivated, dynamic and details oriented
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in project management commonly used software applications (MS word, MS advanced excel abilities, MS project, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Smartsheet and etc.)
- Performing other duties as assigned/required