Corp Facilities & Engineering Mgr
Member of the GFO Engineering and Technical Services Team. This is a team of Subject Matter Experts (SME) that provides technical expertise, reports, analysis, and project support. This particular position is for an SME for the Amgen Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Maximo. This SME shall have a thorough understanding of the Maximo application workflow processes, governing documents and application structure.
Essential Job Functions
- Maximo (CMMS) Expert Application structure and workflow process
- Maximo administration Manage Maximo account requests and provide technical assistance to Maximo Client Base
- Maximo Data Loaders Ability to use Maximo data loaders to enter or modify bulk data updates.
- SuiteReq Administration - Ability to modify and administer SuiteReq Changes.
- Brio Queries Ability to query the Maximo database to generate reports and data-mine Maximo table structure
- Maximo Advisor Ability to sit on project teams and provides Maximo SME advice and direction.
- Metric development and management
Monthly Metrics Ability to run GFO specific metrics each month.
- Metric Review Ability to develop, review and validate metrics generated by our IFM / ISP partners.
- Data analysis. Ability to review and provide detailed analysis of CMMS data.
- Excel Queries Ability to use and modify Excel based queries that connect to the Maximo database.
- Facilities management knowledge, good understanding of Operations and Maintenance
- Participation in Services Provider Performance Management
- Metrics, surveys, assessments
- Project management ability to manage a small project team through a variety of small projects
- Team Player Ability to work collaboratively on various project teams
- Development of strategic and tactical engineering priorities and providing leadership on various corporate, site and project level teams.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the status of the engineering work being performed to support their business needs.
- Represent GFO on key Global Technical Engineering Teams.
- Support critical Global Engineering Goals and Initiatives
- Assesses outsourced service providers performance.
- Leadership and team building skills.
- Strong client facing/customer service skills with the ability to anticipate client business needs, develop options with recommendations and provide regular effective feedback to clients on work being performed.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and principles in a manner than non-engineering clients and decision makers can effectively use in meeting their business objectives.
- Ability to recognize strategic implications of organizations activities, execute strategic initiatives, manage multiple resource demands, prioritize resources, assess project effectiveness and efficiency and manage demands.
- Ability to meet position requirements with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Display technical mastery in the administration of the Maximo CMMS system
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity, foresight and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems.
- Outstanding computer skills (MS Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project).
Non-essential Job Functions
- Sharepoint Owner / Editor Ability to manage and configure SharePoint sites.
- MS- Access Ability to use Microsoft Access to manager database queries
- Excel VBA Ability to program and or edit VBA scripts in Excel
- SQL Ability to use SQL based queries.
- Ability to develop to a Maximo (CMMS) Corporate Business Profile of (MAX10C)
- Excel SME Expertise with Excel functions, formulas and charts
- Communication Skills Ability to effectively communicate with varied client base, project team members and Management.
- MS Office Suite Ability to use all the applications in MS Office
- Able to work remote from the core team members
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Doctorate degree and 2 years of experience OR
- Masters degree and 4 years of experience OR
- Bachelors degree and 6 years of experience OR
- Associates degree and 10 years of experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of experience
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.