Grants Management Analyst
We are currently searching for a Grants Management Analyst to provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Rockville, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with staff to review and evaluate competing and non-competing grant applications; review, revise and prepare budget spreadsheets in Excel to reflect current NIMH funding levels
- Prepare a Work-in-Progress WIP
- Upload information into IMPACII and the eAddition grant file
- Review applications thoroughly and accurately within timeframes specified for award
- Review applications for policy and regulatory compliance
- Provide quality and timely administration of grants
- Revise terms appropriate to reflect budget adjustments and policy concerns
- Forward grants for signature prior to deadlines
- Communicate with appropriate NIMH Program Officer and/or Grantee Sponsored Re-search Administrator when questions arise
- Obtain knowledge of IC procedures and approaches to grants management work, including the NIH Grants Policy Statement, Federal Policy and Regulations and relevant announcements
- Apprise Grants Management staff of issues/problems that could cause grant awards to be late or delayed
- Draft correspondence to address any administrative or management issues
- Calculate appropriate restoration of funding for individual grants from funded 90 level to final level, if applicable
- Prepare budgets for award in spreadsheet workbook, analyzing requested amounts based on allowability, allocability and reasonableness
- Pull requested data into Excel from QVR and conduct required analysis using pivot tables
- Calculate estimated unobligated balances for individual grants using information from the Payment Management System
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s in finance or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related field.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.