We are currently searching for a Contract Analyst to provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Rockville, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with staff on the life cycle of contract grant applications, from receipt to funding; complete three review cycles per year
- Provide pre-meeting support, including a list of key personnel QVR and administrative review of applications IMPACII
- Perform data management; create roster CMO; provide support for Internet Assisted Review IAR platform
- Work with staff on meeting preparation, including hotel meetings support in-person, teleconference meeting support Meeting One and travel assistance for reviewers WTS and senior staff; provide local travel support for staff
- Provide meeting assistance, including meeting set up clean up; provide assistance throughout both hotel and teleconference meetings
- Provide post meeting support; enter scores IMPACII, prepare draft summary statement for Scientific Review Officer SRO review IMPACII, IAR and provide reviewer reimbursement SPRS
- Facilitate hotel meetings 3-4 per year and conduct up to 10 teleconferences per year
- Knowledge of Federal grant procedures
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Two (2) years of experience in a related field.
- Associate’s degree in a related discipline. Two (2) years of specialized experience plus a High School diploma is equivalent to an Associate’s degree
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.