Sr. Associate Supply Chain Security
The Supply Chain Security team focuses on patient safety through the prevention, detection, and response for suspect medicine events. The function advances product security features, warehouse and cargo protection, field surveillance, and serialized product traceability across the organization and our partners. The team also maintains visibility and drives compliance with regulations pertaining to suspect medicines.
- Process all incoming suspect medicine signals (i.e. from Global Security, Supply Chain, Complaints, Commercial, Trading Partners, Patients, etc.).
- Capture key events details in the product security database, partnering with the Global Process Owner to activate a response as needed, and document findings/conclusions.
- Revise SOPs, training materials, and all communication materials in support of area Global Process Owners (Serialization, Supply Chain Security including cargo & warehouse security, Anti-Counterfeiting / brand protection features).
- Think creatively to identify solutions that will mitigate product security threats.
- Performs and coordinates formal and informal risk and threat assessments/analysis for Amgen product and Amgen owned and operated facilities in efforts to mitigate product security threats.
- Support in the management of Amgen's Supply Chain Security Auditing program.
- Support in the management of Amgen's CTPAT program.
- Support in the management of Amgen's TSA program.
- Masters degree OR
- Bachelors degree and 2 years of Supply Chain Security experience OR
- Associates degree and 6 years of Supply Chain Security experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Supply Chain Security experience
- Experience in supply chain
- General knowledge and understanding of US DSCSA and EU FMD regulations
- Experience working in an environment where Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) standards are applied
- Experience working in an environment where Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) minimum requirements (or equivalent such as AEO) are applied.
- General knowledge of ISO 28000 supply chain security management systems standards
- Working experience with the intake and triaging of supply chain security events
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management experience
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.