Senior Associate, Finance Transformation
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate, Finance TransformationLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be a member of the Sensing team for a daring program to connect cross functional insights across Amgen to enable senior executives to make better decisions faster.
- Provide data and analytic support on a variety of deliverables as needed across several agile teams building capabilities and ingesting insights related to our brands, product supply, pipeline, people, and financials.
- Support Executive Director, Predictive Real-time Sensing and Director, Results Delivery Office, on the journey to build a predictive, real-time sensing capability
- Deliver data analytics and insights for key deliverables across the program
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and DTI on capturing data and insights
- Develop and manage project results consistent with the overarching project plan
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is determined with these qualifications.Basic qualifications
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of finance, accounting or similar experience
- Associate's degree and 6 years of years of finance, accounting or similar experience
- Understanding of existing digital technologies and data analytics approaches
- Hands on experience with data analytics and familiarity with master data management; automation experience is a plus
- Proven ability to identify and distill key insights out of disparate data sets
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written) and ability to operate independently
- Breadth of experience across Amgen functions
- Strong business partnership skills and understanding of core business activities
- Comfortable with ambiguity; flexible, innovative, and solution-oriented approach
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.