Marketing Senior Manager, Biosimilars (US Remote)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Marketing Senior Manager, Biosimilars (US Remote)Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world! In this vital role the Marketing Senior Manager will act in the capacity of developing and executing the Amjevita Launch Plan while also participating in the execution of other inflammation biosimilar promotional plans including ABP 654.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for working closely with internal cross-functional and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to uncover and prioritize the needs for Amjevita customers such as physicians, HCPs and patients.
The successful candidate will employ strong eye for business, learning agility and the capacity to make decisions or recommendations despite a large degree of ambiguity. The right candidate for this role will impart a strong team mentality, be highly competent in their own core areas, and be able to partner well across the cross-functional matrix.
- Lead the development, management, and execution of print and digital tactics
- Partners with cross functional launch team, contributing to the development and delivery of the Launch Plan
- Participates in pull through of the Biosimilar Portfolio Plan (Amjevita, ABP 654, Avsola)
- Recommends optimal promotional mix across personal and non-personal promotions
- Print and digital strategy development and execution
- Contributes and looks to refine Customer Segmentation and Customer Targeting, as needed
- Coordinates with cross functional teams such as sales, training, and CD&A teams to ensure strategic and tactical alignment, driving projects and initiatives in support of brand launch objectives
- Partners with CD&A to analyze customer feedback and brand/competitor performance
- Develops detailed and effective communication plans, POAs and core brand messages
- Contributes to the development and execution of the launch, semester meeting(s) and training plan
- Working with internal groups including market research, inflammation marketing teams, medical affairs, medical communications, global marketing, and sales
- Manage AOR and lead tactical development, ensuring projects are aligned with overall brand strategy
- Handles program budgets and develops metrics for success of the brand
- MAC management and prioritization
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The strategic professional we seek is a collaborative partner with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
Masters degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
Bachelors degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
Associates Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience developing and carrying out a wide range of successful marketing tactics, including digital, print, video, and CRM.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively engage, partner with and present to others
- Ability to work in a team-based environment, leading initiatives ensuring tactical and strategic alignment with cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience with focus on marketing and/or sales
- Experience in Rheumatology and/or Gastroenterology and/or Dermatology
- Experience with biologics and/or biosimilars
- Understanding of customers including payers, patients, and HCPs.
- Experience working with advertising agencies to produce engaging materials
- Ability to work on tasks outside ones core area of expertise to support the teams most immediate focus
- Knowledge and experience working with legal/regulatory/compliance teams
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.