Quality Control Scientist
A Quality Control Scientist in the QC Operations group performs troubleshooting and provides technical expertise to support a Quality Control laboratory. We are seeking a motivated scientist to evaluate new methods and method changes, including equipment and software for suitability in routine operations.
In this role a typical day might include the following:
• Design and execute experimental plans to support troubleshooting
• Review and/or write technical reports and perform data analysis
• Review method qualifications and validations and for suitability in routine operations. Review health authority submissions
• Monitor performance of routine testing and recommend improvements as needed
• May perform and review routine testing for Quality Control lab
This job might be for you if:
• You have in-depth experience with molecular and cellular laboratory experiments
• You have strong problem- solving skills and the ability to think critically
• You enjoy mentoring and training others on systems and processes
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are flexible to changing requirements
To be considered for this position applicants must have a PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Analytical Chemistry, or related field, with 0-3 years related experience. GMP experience is strongly desired, along with experience in Quality Control operations or development.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.