The Immuno-oncology group is seeking a highly motivated, innovative and collaborative scientist to join a team focusing on harnessing the immune system to fight cancer. The therapies will include antibodies and bispecific antibodies (e.g., CD3 bispecific antibodies) with a focus on combinations to enhance our antibody therapeutics. We are seeking a candidate to design, execute and analyze preclinical in vivo experiments to evaluate the efficacy and explore the mechanism of action of our bispecific antibodies. You will collaborate closely within the group as well as with teams across the organization to optimize and test targeted immune-therapeutics. We are searching for an individual who has proven knowledge in one or more areas of tumor biology, immunology, oncology, and/or immuno-oncology and experience with in vivo mouse modeling and flow cytometry.
As a Scientist in Immuno-Oncology, a typical day may include the following:
- Design, plan, and independently perform complex in vivo anti-tumor efficacy studies to evaluate combination therapies to enhance immune responses to tumors
- Design complex flow cytometry panels and perform flow analysis on human and murine cells, tumors, and tissues
- Perform a variety of in vitro/ex vivo immune cell-based assays
- Document experimental procedures and results in a well-organized fashion; generate experimental reports
- Synthesize results across experiments and programs in presentations and present to colleagues and senior management, including clinical and regulatory teams
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across the company
- Responsible for authoring documents to be published in regulatory filings, patent applications, external conference posters, and journal articles
- This Scientist position comes with the potential to manage Research Associates
This role may be for you if:
- You constantly challenge your own assumptions, pushing for continuous improvement
- You have a strong background and interest in Immunology and Immuno-oncology
- You have a growth mindset
- You have high communicative skills
- You are a leader and enjoy driving your ideas forward
To be considered for this role, you must have a PhD and 3+ years post-doctoral or industry experience working in a related field (immunology/immuno-oncology, cell therapy, etc.) with a strong publication record. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in cellular and molecular immunology and/or immuno-oncology. Experience with designing and performing all aspects of tumor modeling in mice, including mouse handling, tumor/therapeutic implantation/injection (iv, ip, sc), tumor growth monitoring, and dissection of mouse lymphoid organs and tumors is required. We are seeking a candidate with extensive knowledge and proven experience with advanced flow cytometry including panel design and analysis. Experience in cell culture (both primary cells and established cell lines), and the execution of a variety of in vitro/ex vivo immune cell-based assays. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.