Manager Process Sciences
We are currently looking for a Manager, or Sr. Manager, to join our Process Sciences CORE (Cross Operational Research Extension) team, providing oversight and support to our staff on 2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 12pm-8:30pm, OR 2pm-10:30pm. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those
involved in clinical studies. Our Process Sciences Managers are on the front line, overseeing the execution of small-scale studies in support of
manufacturing operations. The cross-functional, premium shift team operates in support of both upstream and downstream lab operations,
generating data to determine proven acceptable ranges for manufacturing, characterizing cell banks, executing raw material screening studies and
supporting technical evaluations at small scale.
As a Process Sciences Manager, a typical day might include the following:
• Supervising the execution of lab operations and providing technical leadership on the floor.
• Performing personnel management and coaching activities.
• Supporting business relationship management efforts.
• Participating in schedule reviews and monitoring shift changeover practices.
• Compiling and analyzing team metrics data and presenting results to department leadership.
• Applying engineering controls and risk management tools to enhance business processes and acting as a proponent of the continuous improvement
• Participating in reviews of technical reports and ensuring the team produces and maintains
• Ensuring safety standards and routine lab maintenance practices are upheld.
• Leading with science and aligning personnel with appropriate projects to advance their personal growth and development.
This role might be for you if you:
• Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
• Possess strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Are comfortable working in a fast-paced setting, flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Have experience developing, coaching, and providing oversight to staff.
• Have experience with cell culture scale-up and/or protein separation, filtration and purification.
To be considered for this position, you must be willing and able to work 2nd shift, Monday-Friday, 12pm-8:30pm, OR 2pm-10:30am. A BS/BA in Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field, is required with 7+ years of relevant industry experience for a Manager and 8+ years for a Sr. Manager. Level is determined based on experience and qualifications relevant to the role. Previous supervisory experience is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides
amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.