Manager Quality Control (IT)
Regeneron is looking for a Manager Quality Control with a Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. This position is part of the Quality Control (QC) IT team. In this role, the Manager of QC-IT will manage the implementation of QC initiatives, through collaboration with cross-functional departments as well as external vendors to plan, drive project activities within agreed quality, scope, budget and time. Builds and maintainspositive relationships with a wide variety of internal and external partners. Ensures outstanding quality and timeliness of project results.
As a Manager Quality Control, a typical day might include the following:
- Leads the planning and execution of QC results for the QC Laboratory electronic systems within project timelines and in compliance with GMP/GLP.
- Leads cross-functional teams and handles the planning and execution of results for QC projects, using excellent interpersonal, communication, project management and time leadership skills.
- Mentors and guides team members and delegates to appropriate team members based on expertise.
- Performs personnel management functions including time sheet submissions, scheduling of vacations, personnel development, and performance evaluations.
- Ensures teams and partners are aligned on project plan. Plans and tracks project activities. Coordinates contingency and risk mitigation planning for projects.
- Facilitates regular project focused meetings with external partners and working teams (budget and procurement, qualification, validation, regulatory, facilities & engineering, lab automation, LIMS, IT, QC Tech Resources and Analytical Sciences, etc.).
- Have experience managing software applications used in the laboratory environment (LIMS, ELN, Empower, etc.).
- Are familiar with regulatory and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirements.
- Are a critical thinker with a curiosity about leading projects and overcoming technical and business challenges.
- Have a knack for navigating through ambiguity.
- Are open minded, flexible, and can communicate well across all levels of the business.
- Are able to balance multiple projects and priorities with exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
To be considered for the Manager Quality Control you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. For various levels you must have the following:
Associate Manager Quality Control: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or a related field, Chemistry and Biochemistry preferred and 6+ years of relevant experience.
Manager Quality Control: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or a related field, Chemistry and Biochemistry preferred and 7+ years of relevant experience.
Sr. Manager Quality Control: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or a related field, Chemistry and Biochemistry preferred and 8+ years of relevant experience.
Leadership experience is required. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.