Supervise the activities of production operators to assure safe, timely, efficient manufacture
of quality products in accordance with policy and procedures; coordinates with Maintenance,
Engineering, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance to assure their timely support in
maintaining, improving, and assuring the manufacturing areas, equipment, and operations
are suitable and in compliance with cGMPs; supervises, trains, and motivates production
operators to assure the development of a skilled, productive workforce.
- Ensure compliance to cGMPs in manufacturing
- Establish adequate coverage to support the manufacturing schedule
- Coordination of daily job assignments
- Identify overtime requirements
- Monitor, review, and complete manufacturing procedures and log books as they are being filled in on the production floor
- Spend significant part of shift actively monitoring the operation on the production floor
- Enforce plant and department policies and procedures
- Conduct weekly communication/training meetings
- Collect and analyze data pertinent to area improvements and increased efficiencies
- Ensure that manufacturing area and equipment is in satisfactory condition
- Approve work orders and discuss issues with maintenance department
- Communicates issues with department Management
- Coordinate training activities with operators
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Lead, coach, and discipline work force
- Collect all pertinent data to support discrepancies
- Ensure trained status of operators prior to job assignment
- Weekly review of new union operators
Bachelor’s degree in a Science or Technical discipline (Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Engineering etc.) with ability to lead or Bachelors (non-technical)degree and 1 year supervisory experience Bachelors (non-technical) and 1 year internal manufacturing process knowledge with demonstrated ability to lead or Associate degree or High School diploma and 2 years supervisory experience and or 2 years internal manufacturing process knowledge.About Us
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!