Manager, PGS Site HR
Our Colleague Experience team is comprised of dedicated, solution oriented and agile colleagues who think big, challenge the status quo to create room for meaningful work. Your diverse perspectives and experiences will help to shape our workforce. Whether you are in talent acquisition attracting the best candidates, a Generalist or HR Lead supporting our colleagues or working behind the scenes, we all have a part to play in achieving the same goal, make Pfizer an inclusive and amazing workplace for all.What You Will Achieve
You’ll have a key role to play in an organization that has people at its heart. You will be managing a range of activities that help our global workforce, including maintaining employee histories, administering company compensation and benefits programs, and organizing trainings. You will be relied on to plan the manpower needs from internal and external sources. You will also have the important role of advising on all types contract negotiation, including discussions with union representatives. You will administer and champion our equal employment opportunity programs.
The Site Human Resources Manager will work in close partnership with the Site HR colleagues, the Business, Divisional HR-Leads, Enterprise HR (Talent, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion and Total Rewards) to ensure programs and processes delivered are aligned with Business strategies and HR priorities. This includes supporting new programs aligned with the business and HR strategies in a manner effective for the business, advising and coaching leaders, and includes providing guidance and driving execution of annual processes (e.g., talent management, performance management, compensation cycle,), supporting leaders in managing career events in the employee lifecycle from on-boarding through off-boarding.How You Will Achieve It
- Provide guidance, lead/co-lead projects, manage own time to meet objectives, and plan resource requirements for projects across the department.
- Provide timely and effective coaching to all leaders and colleagues on HR processes and programs, driving utilization of on-line and Shared Services tools when appropriate.
- Manage people processes, including annual performance management and talent reviews to ensure desired levels of capabilities and performance to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensure compliance to support employment legislation and alignment to internal policies.
- Partner with all areas of HR to implement local, regional and corporate business initiatives.
- Act as coach and business partner to leaders and business teams, consult with all leaders to drive engagement and continuous improvement mindset in Pfizer's culture.
- Assist managers in the annual implementation of standard talent management process and tool usage.
- Facilitate the recruitment process for external and internal hires, provide advice to leaders related to Contractors hires alternatives.
- Work with HR Centers of Excellence on the required and ad hoc in-country projects and activities.
- Keep updated on labor law changes and provide advice to line managers on personnel issues.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding of colleagues, coach and train managers about HR processes and activities.
- Support Compensation & Benefit activities, including year-end cycle, incentive eligibility, data validation etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years HR related experience
- Demonstrate business acumen, strategic and innovative thinking
- Extensive knowledge of workable HR procedures and policies
- Demonstrated ability to assess and work through employee relations and/or performance-related matters, providing managers appropriate coaching in resolving the issue.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and respond back in a timely manner.
- Must possess project management, problem-solving and facilitation skills. Any type of continuous improvement experiences a plus.
- Good consulting skills, ability to coach and build strong relationships with different people across the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office; experience with work Workday and Kronos a plus
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical and/or manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated ability in managing employee relations / union relations
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- HR working experience in multi-national organization
- Proven track record of promoting employee value proposition and experience in Change Management
- Flex work schedule consisting of office and remote working environment
- Lifting, sitting, standing, walking and bending
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and perform complex data analysis
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Some after hours and/or weekend work (calls) as required
- Limited travel (1-2 times per year)
Other Job Details:
Eligible for relocation assistance
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Human Resources