Associate Director/Director, Program Management
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR/DIRECTOR, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Day One Biopharmaceuticals is an emerging, mission-driven, drug development company intentionally designed to identify, clinical evaluate, and successfully commercialize novel treatments for pediatric oncology patients, and ultimately to expand those benefits to patients of all ages. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dayonebio.com.
The Associate Director/Director, Program Management, will be responsible for assigned project management activities for product portfolio and initiative projects. The individual will also support cross-functional team(s) to ensure timely execution of all program activities on the critical path to delivery of key program and corporate milestones.
This position has the potential to be fully remote. Occasional travel may be required for in person meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve as project/program manager for development-related projects and other initiatives as needed
· Build and maintain assigned project/program(s) timelines and interdependencies
· Provide project coordination and communication in support of cross-functional team(s)
· Establish and maintain metrics to track projects and provide real-time reporting of project status
· Identify issues and risks and work with the team to develop mitigation strategies
· Coordinate and lead all aspects of internal project meetings, including agenda drafting and documentation of key discussion points, decisions, and action items
· As needed, support oversight of contracts and outsourced activities with vendors and business partners
· Work with other project/program management personnel to ensure functional alignment, development of appropriate tools and good PM practices for the Company
· Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or relevant field with 5+ years of relevant experience in (bio)pharma project management and/or related discipline
· Superior written, verbal communication, organizational and people skills
· Highly collaborative and a strong team player
· Solid capabilities with project management tools, experience with Smartsheet a plus
· Experience working with external partners
· PMP certification preferred
**The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within classifications.
Day One Biopharmaceuticals is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Employment is conditioned upon full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. Day One Biopharmaceuticals will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Day One Biopharmaceuticals do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to Day One Biopharmaceuticals or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Day One Biopharmaceutical’s internal HR team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of Day One Biopharmaceuticals, and Day One Biopharmaceuticals will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.