Vaccines Health and Science Professional - VAIL, CO
- Ability to effectively identify and implement the most efficient virtual/in-person engagement strategies by customer to maximize overall effectiveness and impact. Develops and implements effective business and territory call plans and adapts based on self-identified opportunities and insights.
- Effectively builds rapport and relationships with customers across virtual and F2F environments; maintains a methodical approach toward call objectives (e.g., clear next steps and appropriate documentation, managing to KPIs); utilizes current digital tools effectively (e.g., Veeva Engage, Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Office) as well as adapts quickly to new/beta tools (e.g., digital triage app) for successful customer engagement; leverages analytics to assist with developing insights and next best action plans
- Compliantly engage key customers to grow business and drive product demand by proactively providing education that, in colleague’s judgment, best meet HCP and patients’ needs
- Develops and delivers relevant, targeted messaging utilizing approved materials via customer engagement to drive product demand (ask the HCP to change their prescribing behavior/close sales) and leverages account priorities to drive a positive business outcome; proactively provides insights for the development of new and innovative approved product messaging and resources
- Maintain an in-depth and sophisticated knowledge of specific healthcare issues (Quality & HIT), market knowledge, products and disease states that enable meaningful dialogue with key stakeholders in order to build credibility and add value when calling on providers.
- Deliver relevant, targeted messaging compliantly utilizing approved materials via customer engagement to drive product demand (ask the HCP to change their prescribing behavior/close sales) and proactively provide insights for the development of new and innovative approved product messaging and resources.
- Responsible for strategic deployment of Pfizer resources to support provider and patient’s needs (e.g., patient education, adherence resources); work effectively across multiple virtual engagement platforms based on customer preferences/compliance guidelines; able to integrate guidance from management and other support functions (Marketing, Strategy) and technical solutions (e.g., content recommendation engines) into pre-call planning; collaborate effectively with other Customer-Facing (CF) colleagues and Pfizer Connect team members
- Present terms of sale of product or existing contract terms where appropriate and with approved language; proactively answer on-label questions; proactively introduce customers to future state Pfizer on-demand portal (Galaxy) with access to appropriate targeted content.
- Collaborate effectively and compliantly with cross-functional colleagues, including Field Medical, Reimbursement and Account Management, to address customer inquiries and advance Pfizer objectives. Able to use triaging protocols and digital apps to create rapid connections with appropriate SMEs to address customer inquiries.
- Effectively use calendaring tools, leadership goals, and personal insights to address customer priorities calls effectively; and bring insights from customer surveys to leadership to improve model.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales experience, and/or relevant medical experience (i.e. RN, PA etc.)
- Have a history of marketing, promotional or sales success, strong territory management skills, outstanding communications skills, as well as demonstrated teamwork, leadership ability and accountability
- Must live within 25 miles of the border of the territory
- Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 year pharmaceutical, biotech, medial marketing, promotional, sales, or relevant experience
- Must live within the territory
- Experience with Vaccines therapeutic area and products
- Knowledge of posted territory customers and markets (prescribers/HCPs/institutions/organizations)
- Develop comprehensive territory/account/customer plans to drive achievement of desired objectives.
- Strategically overcome obstacles to gain access to difficult to see health care providers and customers.
- Cultivate relationships with KOLs; build lasting relationships with top priority customers
- Assess needs of target physicians/accounts, Address needs with responsive approach, targeted skills, and appropriate resources
- Demonstrated success in marketing, promotional, sales, technical and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated track record of assessing account needs and bringing relevant information and resources to drive performance
- Demonstrated track record of strong business acumen, problem solving, strategic thinking, data analytical skills and project management skills, as well as excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and support customers throughout the marketing, promotional and sales process, excellent communication, and interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated track record of strong leadership, cross functional leadership, collaboration, and effective utilization of available resources to drive performance.
- Experience working with key thought leaders or high influence customers in large group practices, hospitals, or managed care organizations preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required and ability to analyze and draw appropriate conclusions using sales data/call reporting software/applications and able to adapt to Pfizer’s long-range technology adapting and learning to use new technology to deliver in bringing Pfizer information to market
- Change agile and able to adapt quickly to workplace changes
- Exceptional time management, and planning and organizing skills
Last Day To Apply: Jan 26, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Sales#LI-Remote #LI-PFE