Salesforce Application Lead
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Salesforce Application LeadLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will innovate and grow our Salesforce applications focused on commercial market access, engagement, and contracting .
- Leading and being accountable for the Agile team and its portfolio of software applications that support market engagement and contracting
- Serving as the technology strategy and execution lead for the software ecosystem that enables execution of Amgens market access, coverage and contracting strategies via Salesforce CPQ and Service Cloud, and integrations with Conga Contracts, Model N Revenue Management, and AWS Cloud systems
- Partner with key business leaders across the Value & Access function to identify quick wins and strategic opportunities to pilot and scale technology solutions for increased engagement with key accounts to drive better market access and coverage
- Drive external software product and service partners to deliver excellence
- Develop and mentor the team for higher performance and individual career growth. Act as a role model demonstrating leadership behaviors
- Unblock and drive engagement to maximize results delivery for the team and the organization
- Create and manage the product roadmap and secure necessary investments; manage product TCO, budgets and forecasts
- Serve as a SAFe coach for the team and mentor them in Agile product delivery; demonstrate and serve as a mentor for Lean-Agile Leadership
- Drive a Product First attitude amongst the team and peers with a goal towards global expansion of the products capabilities
- Be accountable for robust product governance via PI / Big Room planning aligned to short- and long-term business and technology strategy needs
- Implement a robust DevOps pipeline for the product in collaboration with the Salesforce platform and Contracts & Pricing product teams using Amgens CI/CD frameworks and tools
- Drive an attitude of excellence in running robust, reliable, and secure software products following Amgens software development, operating procedures and change management requirements
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The management professional we seek is a leader with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 4 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Information Systems experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- Proven ability working in software product management/development in a technical leadership capacity with experience in working across Product and Platform teams
- Prior experience in leading technical teams and building products/applications on Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Conga Contracts, Mulesoft and AWS Cloud platforms using modern development and testing tools and frameworks
- Ability to strategically negotiate and solve for business goals with technology solutions aligned to corporate City Plan technology and architecture standards, and negotiate investments and prioritization to deliver iteratively
- SAFe Certification(s) and Lean-Agile Leadership experience
- Test automation and DevOps experience; exposure to complete product development lifecycle in Agile / Scrum and DevOps environments
- Excellent communication skills to work across and up through the organization, including executive communication, escalation and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts, and presentation skills to adjust content and influence outcomes based on the audience
- Experience with leveraging industry thought leadership, networks, and expertise to develop product technology roadmaps
- Experience with sourcing and managing vendors for software product build and DevOps services
- Resilience in working in a dynamic environment at the speed of business
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.