LABORATORY SCIENTIST needed for long term opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Doylestown, PA.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- 3-4 years of cell culture experience; during Master or PhD program is acceptable
- Experience with both Adherent and Suspension Cell Culture
- Hands on experience performing cell-based assays
- Experience with PBMC, T Cell, B Cell is preferred, not required
What You’ll Be Doing: The selected individual will be involved in testing specified assays, data recording using good notebook practice, reviewing data, training others, scheduling, and ordering. Applicant must be capable of working both independently and as part of a carefully scheduled matrixed team.
- Individual will be performing cell-based assays by following the standard protocols, recording data in specified formats and documenting lab notebook with experiment details.
- Individual will be responsible to carry out cell growth medium preparation, develop frozen cell banks for all cell lines used in the lab, perform routine maintenance of cell culture and cell storage equipment (incubator, freezer, liquid nitrogen), ensure security and safety procedures are observed and followed.
- Individual will also be responsible for reviewing test results and training other lab employees.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of M.S. degree with 2+ years or B.S. degree with 4+ years’ relevant experience, or Ph.D. in Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, or related disciplines is required.
- Highly organized with notebook documentation and data record experience
- Previous BL-2 experience preferred