We are currently searching for an Operations Coordinator to provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics. The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables through performance of support services. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze information about processes and programs.
- Assist with maintenance of SharePoint sites and shared electronic documents/data libraries, including development and monitoring of content and ensuring that documents and/or data posted to the sites are accurate and filed appropriately.
- Provide direct administrative, procedural, and informational resource support; work with staff to coordinate program workflow.
- Review and update policy; fix broken links; address system issues; take suggestions from administrative staff regarding the layout of websites and the overall staff satisfaction with its content.
- Participate in developmental activities involving studies and analysis of internal administrative operations, organizations, or management to achieve greater economy and efficiency
- Maintain SOPs, guidance documents or instructions associated with the programs and systems used in the organization.
- Provide administrative, procedural, and informational resource support; work with staff to coordinate program workflow.
- Coordinate meeting planning and logistical arrangements, including room and audiovisual reservations, WebEx, and other remote connection arrangements; prepare and transmit agendas and relevant materials; contact and communicate with participants; prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Produce a wide range of documents; address a variety of office needs which may include word processing, information management, report preparation, publications, information gathering, communication, etc.
- Develop Statements of Work SOWs, performing market research and working with program staff on administrative functions, including invoice tracking and contractor billing issues.
- Coordinate and process equipment and office supply order requests; serve as the point of contact in the administration of all maintenance contracts for office equipment.
- Organize, coordinate, and administer the administrative components of the assigned servicing area; collaborate with program officials and administrative offices.
- Serve as liaison between Director and divisional staff; communicate policies, protocols, regulations, guidelines, and general information.
- Work as a liaison with other administrative groups to facilitate meeting organizational goals for a variety of high-level programs.
- Set up and format spreadsheets to analyze information.
- Maintain tracking systems; use records management system to ensure proper filing, accountability, storage, and retrieval of files.
- Develop, update, and maintain spreadsheets to analyze information, including personnel, budget, travel, and training; develop budget proposals; monitor expenditures; create summaries and report based on information; oversee administrative reference documents such as staff schedules, tours of duty, contact information, budget tracking, etc.; upload, organize, and maintain information on SharePoint.
- Maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures.
- Enter requests for office supplies using POTS.
- Manage office records and spreadsheets including office procurements, reimbursements, and property.
- Bachelor’s degree in General Business, Health and Medical Administrative Services, or similar
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Knowledge of procurement, purchasing and administrative systems
- Strong communications skills, oral and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Expense reconciliation, project management/planning, timekeeping, fellowship program management
- Project management, website content management
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Meeting coordination
- SharePoint, Endnote, WebEx
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.