Associate I/II/III, Manufacturing (Fill Finish- Packaging) Night Shift
The incumbent will be a shop floor employee in the manufacturing organization. The incumbent will provide (be trained in) the technical skill-sets necessary to manufacture high quality biologicals safely in a compliant, efficient, and cost effective manner.
Level determined by years of experience.
- Shift: Nights
- Schedule: 2,2, 3
- Hours: 6pm-6am
- Every other weekend off
- Becomes trained on basic processes and equipment and serves as a hands-on resource in Production.
- Conducts all assigned activities in a safe and cGMP compliant manner.
- Cleaning, preparing, and sterilizing production equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfecting production rooms.
- Assembly, set-up, and disassembly of production equipment.
- Executing process steps according to defined SOPs and BPRs.
- Documenting activities in accordance with cGMPs.
- Handling biologically and chemically hazardous good.
- Interfacing with process automation systems and electronic business systems (e.g, PAS, BAS, PLCs, LIMS, SAP, LiveLink.)
- Involved in Qualification and Validation activities.
- Identifying and communicating process issues.
- Involved in effective and timely completion of root cause investigations and CAPA.
- Works within a high performance teamwork environment and demonstrate Seqirus Values and Behaviors.
- High school diploma/GED required, preferably coupled with Biotechnology coursework; bachelor’s degree in science or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience OR equivalent; experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or sterile production environments is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP requirements preferred.
- Experience in packaging, labeling, and Fill Finish preferred.
- Experience executing SOPs and documenting work preferred.
- Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment preferred.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!