Temp, Global Patient Safety
Reporting to the Associate Director of Global Patient Safety (GPS) Standards and Training, this position is responsible to support the Quality Compliance and Business Support function with various activities including quality and compliance monitoring, tracking, system entry as well as support tasks for procedures, standards and training.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Support the implementation of procedural documents and standards
- Track training requests
- Conduct quality review of documents
- Establish and maintain departmental sites
- Create and maintain training materials with SME input/support as needed
- Support the creation and maintenance of departmental metrics
- Research assigned topics
- Develop slides and/or present data
- Archive documentation
- Perform entry of data into systems
- Manage projects as requested to continuously enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of GPS processes, training, quality & compliance objectives
- Coordinate the review cycles of assigned documents
- Perform other duties for GPS as assigned
This role might be for you if:
- Student enrolled in an academic program pursuing a Doctorate of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree; cumulative GPS of 3.0 is preferred.
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports, current or previous work, or within the community is also preferred
- Strong organizational skills and writing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with people in all levels of the organization and externally
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with ambiguity
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS Teams and SharePoint is preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.