Process Sciences Associate - Manufacturing Support (Drug Product)
Regeneron is currently looking for a Process Sciences Associate- Manufacturing Support focused on drug product with a Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. A Process Sciences Associate is a scientific role passionate about problem solving to perform scientific and technical investigations, as well as to serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to support biopharmaceutical production activities across the Industrial Operations and Product Supply (IOPS) Rensselaer site.
As a Process Sciences Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Participate in collaborative multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- Assist in troubleshooting actives.
- Author technical documents and reports.
- Apply statistical process control tools to investigations.
- Present findings at group and in departmental meetings and process data initiatives.
- Drive to continuously improve and lead with science.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you have the innate ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize them and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well advised.
- Understand and/or have experience with drug product manufacturing processes or pharmaceutical combination products.
- Enjoy cross-functional collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Can take on new and sometimes ambiguous challenges and learning quickly.
- Can lead and manage large technical reports and projects.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and statistical programs (JMP).
To be considered for the Process Sciences Associate you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. For various levels you must have the following:
Process Sciences Associate I: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred
Process Sciences Associate II: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred and 2+ years of relevant experience.
Process Sciences Associate III: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred and 5+ years or relevant experience.
Process Sciences Associate IV: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred and 8+ years or relevant experience.
Experience with drug product investigations is preferred. The level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.